Tocmai s-a încheiat sesiunea, îmi pare rău că nu am găsit acest link mai devreme. Îl recomand din toată inima studenţilor mei.
Iată cîteva extrase:
The Six Steps of Research
- Pick a topic.
- Consider personal and academic interest.
- Use appropriate references.
- To begin the bibliography.
- To survey the field.
- Create a Bibliography.
- Primary sources.
- Secondary sources.
- Read the primary sources.
- Narrow the topic.
- Develop a thesis which explains what you are reading.
- Test the thesis against the primary literature.
- Read appropriate secondary sources
- Monographs and journals.
- Test and modify your thesis as necessary.
- Re-Read Primary Sources.
- Outline essay
A Template for Research Papers
Writing academic research papers requires more discipline than creativity. Below are the basic steps and questions of a sound research paper.
- What is the issue?
- Why does this topic merit attention?
- Survey the relevant secondary literature on this topic in a paragraph or two.
- What is your thesis?
- What method will you follow to explain and defend your thesis?
- Explanation of the Thesis
- If a prescriptive essay – Biblical Case (where relevant)
- If a descriptive essay – Historical Survey (where relevant)
- Defense of the Thesis
- Interact with secondary literature
- State possible or actual criticisms of your thesis.
- Respond to possible criticisms
- Restate argument
- Restate thesis